15th March 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for OSSC SI recruitment Interview?

Hello,
I need some help from you guys. Actually I have qualified in written exam of OSSC for SI recruitment. Now, they have scheduled an Interview for me. Please share some tips for preparing for an Interview of this recruitment? Thank you in advance.

21st March 2016, 01:53 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for OSSC SI recruitment Interview?

# OSSC stands for Orissa Staff Selection Commission.
# SI stands for Sub Inspector

# Interview is a process of direct conversation process primarily meant to judge the candidate's skill, knowledge, background and ability.

# Following tips must be followed while facing interview process:

* Candidate should speak clear and enthusiastically.
* Candidate should answer clearly with examples, if required.
* Candidate should avoid irrelevant and lengthy answers.
* Candidate should make direct eye-to-eye contact with interviewers.
* Candidate should remain in positive frame of mind and in confidence.
* Candidate should wear appropriate, sober and professional dress at the interview.
* Candidate should avoid unnecessary jewelry, glamorous dress or colourful dress.
* In order to overcome fear of interview, candidate should take part in debates and discussion more and more.
* It is better to take tips and experience of old candidates who have already qualified the interview process.
* Candidate should ready to face psychological and stressful questions.
* Candidate should not give up his/her temper or confidence while facing psychological questions.
* Candidate should have positive and relaxed body language.

# Few common questions which are generally asked during the interview. Candidate should make special preparation of such questions:

* What are your strengths?
* Why do you want this job?
* What are your expectations from this job?
* Introduce yourself?
* Where do you see yourself after 5-10 years.
* Why should we hire you?
* What are your weaknesses?
* Tell me something about yourself?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?