3rd July 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs for B.E Mechanical engineers who are suffering from partially blind?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am suffering from low vision, I am pursuing B.E Mechanical engineering 2nd year,after my graduation can i get jobs in public sectors? Can you please list me down all the government sector jobs I can apply for? Awaiting for the response on this.

5th July 2016, 01:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs for B.E Mechanical engineers who are suffering from partially blind?

There are different criteria in different organization, so if you do fulfill the minimum eligibility requirement of the prospective organization, you will be very much allowed to avail the job. Basically it is not a major problem if you have a low vision, the problem basically occurs when you are suffering from colour blindness.

However, you might try and apply for jobs in the below mentioned organizations and see if you can avaiul the job post.

> BHEL.

> BEL.

> NTPC.

> HMT.

> HAL.

> SCCL, etc.

You will however not be able to avail the job now being in 2nd year itself, you should however apply for the job post either in your final year during the end of your final semester or after the completion of your graduation course.
31st December 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs for B.E Mechanical engineers who are suffering from partially blind?

I am suffering from partial colour blindness.can i eligible for je post in rrb (through mechanical)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?