28th June 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs which are available to apply for Mechanical engineering?

I have completed engineering in mechanical branch with 66% aggregate and i want to find government jobs,public sectors,how to know about the vacancy. It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?
  2. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  3. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  4. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  5. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  7. What are the various B.E Mechanical jobs available for girls in Government sector?
  8. How to apply for government jobs after passing mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. What are government jobs available for civil engineers?
  11. Can I apply for Government jobs if secured less that 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
  13. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  14. Is it possible for me to apply for any Railway Government jobs which pursing 4th year B.Tech Mechanical?
  15. List of government jobs which are available to apply for Mechanical engineering?
  16. List of government jobs for biomedical graduates?
  17. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  18. List of government jobs to apply after completion of polytechnic in mechanical with production?
29th June 2016, 06:48 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of government jobs which are available to apply for Mechanical engineering?

As an Mechanical Student you will be hired by many government sector and private sector companies.
It has a very bright future compared to other branches.
As you have choose to enter into government sector jobs i will provide you eligibility criteria and respective companies.

Eligible for Government core companies:
You should be graduate with minimum of 60% of marks
According to the today's competition toward government sector jobs, you must and should have a good GATE score.
You should not have any backlog
You should have good knowledge in your core subjects,
You should have knowledge in
Government Jobs are:
Indian Railways through RRB
Defense sector Jobs through CDS
Banking Jobs through IBPS
Postal Jobs
Revenue Jobs
RTC jobs
IAS
IPS
IES etc...

Government core companies are:
BHEL, BEL, DRDO, ISRO, ONGC, NTPC, KTPS, SAIL, GAIL, IOCL, ECIL etc...
29th June 2016, 08:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs which are available to apply for Mechanical engineering?

There are so many government job options for Mechanical engineering candidates in Public Sector Undertakings. The notification for jobs in these PSUs are released in month of January to April. Almost entire list of PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc recruit candidates of mechanical engineering but they require GATE scorecard.

So, if you want to get a job in any of the PSUs mentioned, you must appear for Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering and clear that examination with top ranks, generally below 300 in order to get a call letter from top PSUs mentioned above. After that candidates have to appear for group discussion and personal interview for final selection. You can know about vacancies of PSUs by visiting official website of concerned PSUs.

Notification for recruitment is generally released in starting months of every year. Other than GATE, you can apply for Indian Engineering Services for the best service and job for an engineer.
30th June 2016, 12:25 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

After doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering lot of jobs are available both in private and public sector companies.

The various industries in which a candidate after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering can work are:-

::Automobile

::Aerospace

::Communication

::Computer

::Steel

::Power generation industries

The aspirants find a lot of opportunities in various public sector firms. Some of the public sector firms recruiting mechanical engineers are given below.

->>ONGC

->>DRDO

->>SAIL

->>NTPC

->>VSSC

->>ISRO.
30th June 2016, 01:06 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

There are many government jobs which you an apply for the growth in your career. Below I have listed some of the jobs-

1.Union Public Service Commission (Conduct exams like Civil Service, Combined Defence Service etc)
2.Staff Selection Commission (Conduct exams like Combined Graduate Level, Intelligence Bureau, CBI, Multi Tasking etc)
3. IBPS Probationary Officer & Clerk.
4. SBI probationary officer & Clerk.
5. Income tax Officer.
6. Intelligence Bureau
7. BHEL
8. NTPC
9. ONGC
10.IOCL
11.DRDO

There are other jobs also which you can apply for on the basis of your qualification. if you want to know about the vacancies in government jobs then buy Employment news.This newspaper encapsulate with all weekly updates on Government Jobs.
30th June 2016, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed engineering in mechanical branch with 66% aggregate and i want to find government jobs,public sectors,how to know about the vacancy. It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible on this. Awaiting for the response.
The list of government jobs available for Mechanical Engineers given below;

The aspirant can find many more job vacancies in the job portals like SarkariNaukri, the Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?