24th August 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under Chhattisgarh Police recruitment for 12th Humanities candidate?

Hello friends,I came to know that Chhattisgarh Police has published lots of recruitment for 12th Humanities candidates. I want to know about the posts for which they are recruiting under Chhattisgarh Police. Please provide me the relevant details asap.

31st August 2018, 04:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under Chhattisgarh Police recruitment for 12th Humanities candidate?

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Chhattisgarh Police recruitment is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. If you are graduate then you can apply for following posts:

1. Subedar.

2. Sub Inspector.

3. Platoon Commander.

4. Sub Inspector (Special branch).
1st September 2018, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under Chhattisgarh Police recruitment for 12th Humanities candidate?

You can apply for posts like Constable, Driver, Data Entry Operator and Home Guard in Chhatisgarh Police department, on the basis of your class 12th qualification.

Just make sure you have good typing speed, if you are applying for Data Entry Operator job and driving experience for Driver post. Constable and Home Guard doesn't need any other qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?