5th April 2023, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Local and Non local procedure for admission for MBBS in GUJARAT

I studied form LKG to 8th class in Gujarat state. My Father is working for Central Governament organization in Gujarat and settled in Gujarat. Even my father studied in Gujarat. My self i have studied from 8th to till 2 in Biology in Andhra Pradesh.

Shall i considered fo MBBS admission as Local candidate in Gujarat! Please clarify

12th April 2023, 12:34 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Local and Non local procedure for admission for MBBS in GUJARAT

The admission process for MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) through the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET). The admission process consists of two types of seats: Local and Non-Local.

> Local Seats: Local seats in Gujarat are reserved for candidates who have passed their 10th and 12th standard examination from a school located in Gujarat or candidates who are domiciled in Gujarat. These candidates are eligible for admission to government medical colleges and government seats in self-financed medical colleges.

> Non-Local Seats: Non-local seats in Gujarat are reserved for candidates who have passed their 10th and 12th standard examination from a school located outside Gujarat or candidates who are not domiciled in Gujarat. These candidates are eligible for admission to private medical colleges and management quota seats in self-financed medical colleges.

Admission Process:-

> Registration
> Document verification
> Merit list
> Choice feeling
> Seat allotment
> Reporting to college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?