30th October 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Is Manav bharti university is valid for getting a government job as well as private job for world wide?

Please let me know the value of manav bharti university solon. is it valid for government job and private job in india as well abroad study. i am not sure about this university standard but some people are saying that the repotation of this unvrsity is not good and not valid for government job.

2nd November 2015, 02:00 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Manav bharti university is valid for getting a government job as well as private job for world wide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know the value of manav bharti university solon. is it valid for government job and private job in india as well abroad study. i am not sure about this university standard but some people are saying that the repotation of this unvrsity is not good and not valid for government job.

Manav Bharti University is approved by UGC, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI),
Bar Council of India (BCI) and AICTE for various courses conducted by the university.

You can check the details in the link http://manavbhartiuniversity.edu.in/about-us/approvals.html.
5th February 2021, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Manav bharti university is valid for getting a government job as well as private job for world wide?

Manav Bharti university is blacklisted or not this date???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?