5th January 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Next selection date and procedure of Tamil Nadu Women Police?

When is the next selection date and how to apply i need the procedure for applying tamilnadu women police

23rd January 2014, 08:27 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Next selection date and procedure of Tamil Nadu Women Police?

Tamilnadu Police 2014 notification is to be release very soon.So the notification is not yet released.And we expect that they are going to recruit a few thousands of candidates against the vacancies which is more when compated to the last year recruitment.

Remember the Tamilnadu Police 2014 recruitment Admit card will be released after Two months of the notification.This notification recruits for the various posts like :

>> Sub Inspector
>> Constable
>> Driver

The above posts are allowed for both MALE & FEMALE candidates.So as you are asking about the women recruitment surely you can apply for the exam that is going to be released in future.

The Minimum requirements are as follows for the above various posts :

For Sub - Inspector post :

The minimum qualification must be a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
Minimum height for GEN : 170 cms ( Male ) & 159 cms ( Female )
Minimum height for SC/ST : 167 cms ( Male ) & 157 cms ( Female )
The minimum age must be “ 20 “ years and the maximum age is allowed up to 28 years

If it is for Constable post 10th standard and the minimum age must be 18 years.For constable post maximum age is allowed up to 24 years.Not yet the notification is released yet.
11th July 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Next selection date and procedure of Tamil Nadu Women Police?

I didn't have any Ncc certificate but i have sports certificates am i eligible to apply for SI selection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?