25th June 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Number of vacancies available in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for TGT recruitment in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Assistant Manager in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure followed in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018?
  2. Important dates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  4. Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for government job? I have done graduation(In commerce) and having B.Ed degree from Chhattisgarh
  6. Pattern and syllabus for TGT exam of Navodaya Vidhalaya Samiti
  7. How should I study English after passing 10th?
  8. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Exam patterns for the post of TGT(SST) in Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti?
  10. Solved question papers of previous years for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 6th standard entrance exam
  11. Multiple choice questions about education administration for preparation of principal exam of Navodaya Vidyala Samiti?
  12. When are the results of Assistant Audit Officer?
  13. How to do a government job after doing B.Ed course? How to get a teacher job in Delhi MCD?
  14. Navodaya Vidyalay Samiti Post Graduate Teachers Recrutiment Test Papers with solutions of last 5 years?
  15. Solved question papers of last 5 years for PGT HINDI recruitment in NVS?
  16. Last 5 years solved question papers of PGT-Physics for entrance exam by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti?
  17. Sample question papers for TGT Library Science for Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam
  18. Information on the post of TGT and PGT post in Kendriya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
29th June 2018, 09:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Navodaya Vidyalaya Sanitizer TGT recruitment 2018 are 137 including miscellaneous posts. The last date to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment is 28th June 2018.
30th June 2018, 06:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in Navodaya Vidyalaya Saamiti TGT recruitment are:-
Hindi – 20 vacancies
English – 10 vacancies
Mathematics – 32 vacancies
Marathi – 3 vacancies
Gujarati – 8 vacancies
Art – 3 vacancies
Music – 7 vacancies
PET (Male) – 14 vacancies
PET (Female) – 13 vacancies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?