25th June 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment of 2018. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure followed in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018?
  2. Number of vacancies available in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment?
  3. Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018?
  4. Important dates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  5. How to do a government job after doing B.Ed course? How to get a teacher job in Delhi MCD?
  6. Pattern and syllabus for TGT exam of Navodaya Vidhalaya Samiti
  7. How should I study English after passing 10th?
  8. When are the results of Assistant Audit Officer?
  9. Exam patterns for the post of TGT(SST) in Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Solved question papers of previous years for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 6th standard entrance exam
  11. Procedure to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  12. Multiple choice questions about education administration for preparation of principal exam of Navodaya Vidyala Samiti? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply in Indian Navy Steward recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  14. Procedure to apply in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  15. Procedure to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  16. How to apply for BEL Senior Engineer recruitment 2018? Cost of application? -- [New]
  17. How to apply in SCTIMST Project Scientist recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  18. Procedure to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
30th June 2018, 06:34 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

The application process for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment will be done through online mode.

The application fee for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment is - Rs. 1000/-
1st July 2018, 11:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

There is no application fee applicable in order to apply for this Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018. You are required to apply for this recruitment by following certain instructions.

Application form is attached below and you are required to fill up the form and it can be submitted to the office of the Principal of Cluster Centre (only 7 JNVs as mentioned in the official notification) on all working days between the advertised date and last date where you wish to apply through speed post or registered post or in person in the office of the concerned cluster centre between 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?