10th October 2011, 02:37 AM
jainkhushbu

Job Opportunities available in Public Sector for B.Tech freshers? Selection Procedure for these Jobs?

sir

I have completed my B.Tech in Information Technology, with aggregate of 82.47% from Punjab Technical University, few months ago..Could you please tell me what good opportunities are available in the public sector for B.Tech freshers and their selection procedure...

Thanking you...

Khushbu

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. Scope in accounting field and finance market?
  3. Is SNDT University recognized for bank exam?
  4. Jobs in Public Sector for Computer engineering freshers?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  6. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?
  7. Which course is better between Information Technology and Civil Engineering?
  8. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  9. Job vacancies and selection procedure in Public Sector Unit for MBA(HR) fresher?
  10. What to do after Civil engineering Diploma?
  11. List of Government recruitment exams for B.A.(Economics) graduate? -- [New]
  12. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  14. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  15. What is the scope of M.A. in Geography?
  16. Salary for BSc Biotech Students?
  17. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  18. Can I leave Railways after doing B.E. from SCRA college? What will be my salary after graduating and how much it can be upgraded?
10th October 2011, 04:32 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities available in Public Sector for B.Tech freshers? Selection Procedure for these Jobs?

there are very good job opportunity in Public sector unit after B.Tech in Information technology or in any other stream of B.Tech. but it is very difficult to be selected for getting job in public sector unit(PSU). still every year so many candidates are getting job in PSU.

there are so many PSUs which recruit engineering graduates from different branch of engineering. there are so many PSUs which recruit B.Tech IT freshers also like ISRo, BSNL etc.

general procedure to join in PSU are first you have to appear in written test conducted by the PSU. if you can crack the written test then you will be selected for interview. after clearing the interview through a short medical test you will be selected for the post.

there are various PSU publish their job notification at different time of the year in various leading job website like employment news and in their official website. visit any job portal website like http://www.freshersworld.com regularly to get updates about various PSU recruitment details. from the notification you will get the eligibility criterion to appear in any PSU written test. if you are eligible then appear in the test. there are so many PSU written test for B.Tech freshers. you will get updates from the website.

best wishes.
10th October 2011, 05:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities available in Public Sector for B.Tech freshers? Selection Procedure for these Jobs?

You have completed your B-TECH in IT. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.
10th October 2011, 06:33 PM
onlineduniya

There many opportunities available in public sector for B.Tech Fresher, like IT Software, IT Jobs in India etc..
10th October 2011, 07:22 PM
jevirsinh

Hello friend.
after completing graduation you are eligible for following government job exam
If you have to go for Higher study then prepare for GATE and CAT MAT
GATE for M.Tech
CAT for IIM
MAT for MBA
if you have to go for job then.
UPSC conducted government job exam is..
IES,IAS,IPS,IFS,ISS
Defence through CDS exam
State public service commission Exam like..
GPSC(Gujarat public service commission)
RPSC(Rajashtan public service commission)
and other central government job.
PO in banking
Indian Railway job
BSNL exam
BHEL
SAIL
CDAC
TNPC
ONGC
IOCL
Professor in government college after Master degree.
All the best..
10th October 2011, 07:23 PM
ANKITA 1204

Being a student of B-tech,it is essential for uyou to get registered in different recruiting sites (fresher's.com.monster.com,shine.com).You can also enhance your CV by facing different exam like AMCAT and other job entrance exam.Sites like E-litmus,Aspiring India conducts exams for increasing your ph-level score.
Best wishes.
24th November 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

any jobs for telecom sector now?
18th December 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i m final year student of b.tech cse,can i apply for any government jobs????
PUJA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?