2nd July 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Information about central government jobs for electronics and communication engineering freshers?

please give information about all possible central government jobs for electronics&communication engineering freshers and also give their web sites

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate? -- [New]
  2. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  3. Which is the best consultancy for jobs for freshers of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  5. Jobs for IT freshers in central government?
  6. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  7. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
  8. Job opportunities after Electronics and Communications Engineering course?
  9. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering?
  12. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA?
  13. Options available in State as well as Central government organisations for Biomedical engineering post graduate?
  14. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  15. What is the starting salary for freshers belonging to electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Information about job opportunities in electronics and communication engineering?
  17. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  18. List of companies recruiting Electronics and Communication engineering freshers in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2012, 09:51 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: Information about central government jobs for electronics and communication engineering freshers?

For Electronics & communication freshers engineering jobs are below:
-PROBATIONARY ENGINEER,BEL
-GET,ECIL
-MT,EIL
-NTPC
-IES,UPSC
-MT,ONGC
-JTO/TTA,BSNL
-AE,RAILWAYS
-DEPUTY TECH MANAGER,RAILTEL.
etc.
These above are central govt. jobs with post and company.
Generally all above company require 60%in BTECH.
11th October 2012, 05:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about central government jobs for electronics and communication engineering freshers?

what are the central government exams for Electrical and electronics students studying final year?
30th October 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

if i got only 44% in BE Electronics & telecommunication.............i dont have any option.i am very confused.......please help me.....contact me on [email protected]
31st October 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

im dng b.e ece final yr and im hvng d aggregate of 7.5..can you tell the central govt jobs available for me and procedures to apply for it..
1st November 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

May I know the names of good electronics companies at bangalore?
26th December 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done BE from ece branch.and aggregate of 72%can you tell the central govt jobs available for me and procedures to apply for it..
4th January 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Isn't a question needed to be answered??
12th April 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

need some guidance regarding jobs for fresher in B.E. electronics and telecommunication with 60% [email protected]
30th May 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

what type of central Goverment's job opertunity for electronics & communication engineering B.tech students?Is that any job opertunity for specially Indian Railways?Also what types of private job can get in Software company of ECE students.
Please inform me kindly at [email protected]
26th July 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Give me information about central govt jobs
i completed dip in electronics and communication and agri is 79%
my male add is
[email protected]
19th September 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

where we will get job if got 55% in ece
21st October 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Information about central government jobs for electronics and communication engineering freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the central government exams for Electrical and electronics students studying final year?
communication devices and instrumentation ,sensors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?