7th May 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Pay of FCI Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Professor and SDO in NTPC as per Sixth Pay Commission?

number of tables are available on net claming themselves 6th pay commission table. which one is right ?please help me to know 6th pay commission table .

looking for pay of :-

1. fci assistant grade 3
2. AP IN ENGINEERING COLLEGE
3. SDO IN NTPC

20th May 2014, 05:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Pay of FCI Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Professor and SDO in NTPC as per Sixth Pay Commission?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that what is the pay salary or payment amount per month for the FCI or Food Corporation of India grade 3 assistant salaries. So I am going to clear you about your doubt and clear you as far as possible.

So in FCI Corporation there is many posts and for various posts there in differ in salary for different managers or employees. And for that they divide into grades and for that they paid for their posts as for their job per month salary in that field. So as you asking here about the FCI assistant manager post employee job salary per month as in sixth grade pays scale for that I am going to tell you the pay scale or total salary as in sixth pay scale as per govt. Schedule.

So the pay scale for grade 3 assistance officer in FCI post is 9,200 to 22000 as per sixth pay commission and that is also the basic pay as per schedule. And with adding TA, DA, and FA, CA the salary increased up to 23000 or above as adding after the all other pays grades.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?