22nd January 2013, 04:12 PM

What is the difference between Group A, B and C in central government jobs?

What is the difference between group a,b and c in central govt. jobs?
In the SSC advertisement income tax inspector is placed in group c, excice inspector in group b!! whats the difference?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  2. What is the difference in jobs of group 1, group2, group3 and group 4 posts?
  3. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  4. Difference between Group B and Group C posts under central government services? Which is better, Assistant Enforcement Officer or Income Tax Inspector?
  5. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA? -- [New]
  6. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  7. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  8. Central government, R&D jobs in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  10. How to get group D jobs in central government if I am a 28 years old from Karnataka
  11. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  12. How can I approach for jobs in research field and R&D Central Government Jobs?
  13. Does Central Government provide Jobs for IT Engineers?
  14. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  15. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  16. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?
  17. Physiotherapy jobs in Central government?
  18. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
20th June 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Group A, B and C in central government jobs?

I am just complete in computer engineering (CSE). I am interested in higher level central government post( Deputy Commissioner).
Let us know which exam i conduct? and where are the coaching class in coimbatore.
4th February 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Group A, B and C in central government jobs?

Sir kindly intimate that the some posts are advertised in combined graduate level 2014 in which post are mention in group 'C' like Inspector(income tax), assistant enforcement office having grade pay 4600 and sub insp (cbi), divisional accountant in grade pay 4200. Is these post are considered in group C or in group B PLEASE CLARIFIY as all the above posts are in pay band 9300-34800 ( Grade Pay 4200 or above)

Charan Mehla
21st September 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i need the detailed information about the GROUPS means who are eligible to write the groups and what type of categories come under these............if anyone of you well known about this please inform it..............
17th March 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my class 12 board exams..I wanted to go for income tax inspector after that...I will join du to complete my graduation for the eligibility criteria for that..so plz tell me how the post of iti is given like wat criteria they'll ask for..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?