1st December 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Aircraft Technician in HAL?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Aircraft Technician in HAL? I have applied in HAL recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

6th December 2018, 08:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Aircraft Technician in HAL?

The pay scale allotted to HAL Aircraft Technician is Rs. 30000/- per month. In addition, the selected candidates will also be entitled to other benefits like special allowance, Washing Allowance, Conveyance Reimbursement, Medical Reimbursement, etc.,.
6th December 2018, 08:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale alloted to Air Craft Technician in Hindustan Aeronautical limited is Rs 10,750 to RS 27,670.

The maximum age limit is 38 years.
7th December 2018, 11:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates for Aircraft Technician in HAL will get consolidated emoluments of Rs. 30,000/- approximately per month at the minimum level of induction. Additionally candidates will also get other benefits like, special allowance, washing allowance, conveyance reimbursement - 2 wheeler, conveyance maintenance, medical reimbursement, canteen allowance, PF as per rules.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://cdn.govtjobguru.in/wp-conten...ation_2811.pdf
4th May 2019, 07:01 PM
jobnmk

It's very nice forum. I am sad to hear Gadhimai Festival massacre in Nepal. and can't concentrate on entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?