17th February 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Important topics to prepare for BHEL Engineer Trainee(Electrical) written exam?

hello everyone
please tell me which
topics are important in elecrical
for bhel engineer trainee written exam?
please tell me immediately...m waiting

27th February 2015, 10:24 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Important topics to prepare for BHEL Engineer Trainee(Electrical) written exam?

If you could just monitor some of the below stated points, then I am sure you will have no problem.
For government jobs the most elementary one would be the written examination, which you are pretentious to be tougher.
Further, most of the written exam papers, accompanied by government concerns like BHEL have two divisions in the paper which are
1. Technical Section
2. Aptitude Section

For aptitude you have to concentrate on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability Logical Thinking, English usage, General Awareness etc.

For technical section you have to concentrate on Network theory, control system, electronic devices and circuits, analog electronic circuits, signals and systems, microprocessors, communication systems, microwave engineering, digital electronic circuits, material and components, power electronics, general computer engineering and general awareness.
4th May 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important topics to prepare for BHEL Engineer Trainee(Electrical) written exam?

I have only 20 more days for bhel exams what topics would be easier to fetch more marks in the given duration of preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?