7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Graduate Electrical Apprentice in West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Graduate Electrical Apprentice in West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

9th September 2019, 02:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Graduate Electrical Apprentice in West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited?

Pay scale allotted to West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment Rs. 4,984 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.wbsetcl.in/.
9th September 2019, 07:15 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Graduate Electrical Apprentice in West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited?

Pay scale allotted to West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Rs.4,984/- Per Month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th September 2019, 11:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for Graduate Electrical Apprentice in West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited, will get an approximate stipend of Rs. 4,500/- and above per month. The pay scale will increase after the training period gets over depending upon the norms of the organization.
10th September 2019, 10:24 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Graduate Electrical Apprentice in West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!
Those who got selected for Graduate Electrical Apprentice in West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited can get Consolidated Pay of Rs. 4984/- per month. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here !!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?