4th March 2020, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Assistant Managers in Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Assistant Manager which is available in Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited? I am interested in applying for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

7th March 2020, 05:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Assistant Managers in Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 is Rs. 11 to Rs. 12.05 Lakhs.

Selection Procedure of Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.hurl.net.in/.
7th March 2020, 06:09 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Assistant Managers in Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited?

As per the official advertisement released for the recruitment of Assistant Managers in Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited, the successful candidate will be placed in the pay scale with Annual CTC of Rs. 11,00,000 to Rs. 14,00,000/-. In addition to the annual CTC, candidates will be eligible for annual increment and Performance linked increment. The company provides medical insurance cover to its employees and dependent family members over and above CTC.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official advertisement released for the same by referring to the link https://hurl.net.in/uploads/advertisement.pdf.
9th March 2020, 12:39 PM
ranu shahi

Pay scale allotted to Assistant Managers in Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited is mentioned below:-
Assistant Manager (HR)- Rs. 11 – 12.05 Lakhs per annum.
Assistant Manager (Finance)- Rs. 11 – 12.05 Lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?