4th March 2020, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment 2020?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the requirements to apply for the Assistant Manager post of Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited recruitment. I am planning to apply for this post in HURL. So, please let me know about the requirements immediately.

7th March 2020, 04:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment 2020?

Requirements to apply for Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have Member of Institute of Charted Accountants or Cost Accountants of India (CA/CMA) or Two years full time MBA (Aggregate >= 60% marks) with specialization in Finance. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.hurl.net.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?