4th March 2020, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me with the educational qualification for applying in the Assistant Manager post of Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited recruitment. I am actually interested in applying for this post. Kindly help me with the educational qualification. Waiting for your response!

6th March 2020, 06:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment?

The educational qualification required to apply for Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech/MBA/CA from a recognized university. The maximum age limit to apply for this post is 35 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.hurl.net.in
7th March 2020, 04:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have Member of Institute of Charted Accountants or Cost Accountants of India (CA/CMA) or Two years full time MBA (Aggregate >= 60% marks) with specialization in Finance.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.hurl.net.in/.
7th March 2020, 06:16 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The minimum education required to apply for the post of Assistant Manager in Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited (HURL) is a B.E./B.Tech /B.Sc. (Engineering) in relevant discipline with the minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to career portal of HURL i.e; https://hurl.net.in/careers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?