15th July 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Diploma Apprentice in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Diploma Apprentice which is available in Bharat Electronics Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

17th July 2019, 05:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Diploma Apprentice in Bharat Electronics Limited?

The minimum pay scale which a diploma apprentice in Bharat Electronics Limited may get, is approximately Rs. 10,000/- and above per month.

After their training period gets over, the salary will increase as per government norms.
17th July 2019, 05:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Diploma Apprentice in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Diploma Apprentice which is available in Bharat Electronics Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Selected candidates for the Diploma Apprentice recruitment in the Bharat Electronics Limited will get a monthly stipend of Rs 10,400.
Duration of the Diploma Apprenticeship is one year. There are totally 100 vacancies available in the Diploma Apprentice recruitment in the Bharat Electronics Limited. Candidates are selected for the above mentioned posts through a written test. Details are available at the website link given http://bel-india.in/CareersGridbind.aspx?MId=29&LId=1&subject=1&link=0 &issnno=1&name=Recruitment+-+Advertisements
17th July 2019, 06:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted for Bharat Electronics Limited Diploma Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 10,400 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.bel-india.in.
17th July 2019, 11:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Bharat Electronics Limited has published the job notification for the recruitment of Diploma Apprentice on dated 11/07/2019. Duration of training will be a period of one year. During the training period, selected candidates will be paid Rs. 10,400/- per month as stipend.

Candidates who have passed three/two year’s diploma course in respective engineering branches from recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 31 July 2016 can apply for this recruitment.

Candidates can find details on the below mentioned official notification link;
http://bel-india.in/Documentviews.as...12-07-2019.pdf
17th July 2019, 11:25 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Bharat Electronics Limited Diploma Apprentice recruitment -

*Pay scale allotted to Diploma Apprentice in Bharat Electronics Limited is 10,400.
18th July 2019, 12:13 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The Payscale allotted to Diploma Apprentice in Bharat Electronics Limited is ₹10,400.

NUMBER OF VACANCIES

** Mechanical

** Computer Science

** Computer Science

** Electronics

** Electrical

** Civil

Total = 100

Read more: https://www.9curry.com/notices/c75389
18th July 2019, 01:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Diploma Apprentice in Bharat Electronics Limited is around Rs.10400 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.bel-india.in
18th July 2019, 02:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Bharat Electronics Limited Diploma Apprentice recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Bharat Electronics Limited Diploma Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Diploma Apprentice

@ Pay Scale offered - Rs.10,400/- per month

>> The Last date for applying for apprenticeship through portal on or before - 21st July, 2019

>> Closing date for receipt of application - 21st July, 2019

@ Hence, if you meet the required eligibility criteria then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
18th July 2019, 05:38 AM
AGRIM GOYAL

For Diploma Apprentice in Bharat Electronics Limited Expected Salary is Rs.10,400/- per month

For more detail kindly login BEL Website
18th July 2019, 11:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Diploma Apprentice in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment is:

~~ Rs.10,400/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?