8th March 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to get a Job having scored 126 marks in IBPS Exam?

Job for ibps clerical
I obtained 126 marks out of 250. Can I eligible for bank jobs.
Manjulata Kundu

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  2. Can I get an interview call after qualifying IBPS clerk? I have scored 126 score
  3. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for IBPS PO Exam having scored 54% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the minimum marks required in graduation to be eligible for IBPS exam? -- [New]
  6. Can I get Job in a Bank after scoring 116 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  7. Can I get a job after scoring 123 marks in IBPS clerk exam? I am from SC category
  8. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  9. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  10. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for upcoming IBPS PO Exam having scored 49% of marks in Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible for government job with 54% marks scored in B.Com?
  13. Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  14. Am I eligible to write IBPS Exam having scored 55% of marks in 10th Class?
  15. Will any banks accept my 126 marks of IBPS clerical cadre? What type of questions will be asked in the interview?
  16. How to get IBPS score card? Am I eligible to apply for Bank or any Government Job after scoring 44% of marks in Graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exam if secured 53.4% in B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
8th March 2012, 01:03 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to get a Job having scored 126 marks in IBPS Exam?

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Clerical positions for 19 public sector banks. SBI and SBI Associate Banks have not joined hands with IBPS.

The first IBPS Clerk Exam was conducted on 3 different dates of
27-11-2011
04-12-2011
11-12-2011

The result of this exam has been recently announced.

More than 30 lakhs candidates have appeared for this exam.

More than 5 lakhs candidates have qualified in this Exam.

First I congratulate you for getting qualified in this Exam.

You did not mention the category to which you belong. If you had mentioned that, we would have been better guided you.

Having scored 126 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam, there is a very less scope for you to get a call for the Interview.

As the number of candidates who have qualified in this Exam are very high, the cut off marks are expected to be very high.

If you are a candidate from General category, you have very less chances to get a call for the Interview.

If you are a candidate from SC/ST category, there is a less scope for you to get a call for the Interview.

I am telling this on the basis of my own calculations. The actual scenario may not be like this.

Be positive and wait for the Interview notification to come. IBPS score card is valid for 1 year. So, you have the chances.

Wish you good luck.
8th March 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to get a Job having scored 126 marks in IBPS Exam?

Dear Sir,
Will i have any chance to get clerk job having scored 130 marks in IBPS clerk exam being a conditate of OBC category?
9th March 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i have 126 marks in ibps ciark and i m in OBC so what about .....
11th March 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
i have 147 marks in ibps cleark & i belong to OBC category. will i get a chance for interview?
27th March 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i have 121 marks in ibps cleark and i belong from OBC category will i get a chance for interview
2nd April 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i have got 124 marks in ibps will there any chance for me. I from s.c catogry. Plz tell me.
24th April 2012, 10:04 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

If you had mentioned that, we would have been better guided you.Having scored 126 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam, there is a very less scope for you to get a call for the Interview. the number of candidates who have qualified in this Exam are very high, the cut off marks are expected to be very high.If you are a candidate from General category, you have very less chances to get a call for the Interview.
good luck
11th May 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed the ibps exam with 126 marks .can i except that will i get the interview ans bank job.
i m frm mp and obc persons.
16th April 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i have pass ibps exm.with personal interview wth 54.26% shall get job as i am sc candidate.
16th April 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed ibps exam. and interview held in 2013 with 54.20% as an sc candidate.shall i get appointment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?