24th April 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Executive Associate which is available in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

29th April 2019, 06:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited?

Salary Package offered in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Executive Associate recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Executive Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Hindustan Machine Tools Limited

Name of the Job Position - Executive Associate "B" - Accounts Department; Executive Associate "D" - Accounts Department; Executive Associate "E" - Data Processing Centre

Salary Package offered - Rs.22,500/- to Rs.35,500/- per month

>> Selection will be done based on Interview in this recruitment.

Click here to Apply
29th April 2019, 01:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Executive Associate which is available in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to the Executive Associate in the Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is given below:

Executive Associate D PS – V – Rs 30,500 per month

Executive Associate B PS – III – Rs 22,500 per month

Executive Associate E PS – VI – Rs 35,500 per month

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
29th April 2019, 02:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale that would be allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited would be from Rs.36,500 to Rs.40,000 per month.

The minimum qualification required by the candidates is B.E or B.tech with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

The total number of vacancies available for Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is 2.

Apply for the vacancy online through http://www.hmtindia.com.
29th April 2019, 08:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited

You can expect around Rs. 36,500 to Rs. 40,000 per month as pay scale of Executive Associate post in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited.
29th April 2019, 08:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In the beginning an Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited, may get an approximate salary of Rs. 22,000/- and above per month. The salary may increase gradually and may range up to Rs. 35,000/- and above per month depending upon the performance of the candidates.
29th April 2019, 09:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Executive Associate recruitment is Rs. 22,500 to Rs. 35,500 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hmtindia.com/.
30th April 2019, 08:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The consolidated salary for post of Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is Rs 30,500 per month.

The last date to apply for this post in Hindustan Machine Tools was 12th April 2019 which is already over.
30th April 2019, 01:10 PM
Mantun Bhai

Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited:

** Salary: Rs.36,500/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
30th April 2019, 02:44 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 35,500/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website www.hmtindia.com.
30th April 2019, 04:39 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited:

** Salary: Rs.36,500/-

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
30th April 2019, 05:17 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Pay Scale allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is Rs. 20,000/- per month.

For more information, you can visit http://www.hmtmachinetools.com/.
30th April 2019, 06:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is Rs. 36500/-40000/- per month.

Candidates who hold Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or graduation I’m Commerce stream from a government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Executive Associate recruitment.
30th April 2019, 07:36 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is given below.

** The Pay scale allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is 36500 – 40000/- (Per Month).

** The total number of Executive Associate vacancies in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is 02.
1st May 2019, 12:53 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pay scale allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited:
  1. For executive Associate D PS – V – Rs 30,500 per month
  2. For executive Associate B PS – III – Rs 22,500 per month
  3. For executive Associate E PS – VI – Rs 35,500 per month

Official website - http://www.hmtmachinet ools.com/careers.htm
1st May 2019, 11:20 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yeah definitely I will provide you the pay scale for Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited.

Post Name : Executive Associate /Executive Consultant

Pay scale : Rs.36500 to Rs.40000/-

For more details regarding the eligibility criteria you just have a glance at below important points.

<> You should have completed graduation B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Diploma from the recognized university.

<> Should have a computer knowledge.

<> Age Limit is 62 years.

<> You must have a minimum 25 years of experience.

<> Last date for submission of Application form : 10.10.2018.
2nd May 2019, 09:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Executive Associate in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is Rs. 36500/- to Rs. 40000/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for Executive Associate recruitment in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited, you should hold degree/ diploma in Civil Engineering or graduate degree in Commerce stream from a recognised college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?