19th June 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Field Workers in Vadodara Municipal Corporation? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the pay scale for a Field Worker post in Vadodara Municipal Corporation. Actually, I am going to apply for the recruitment of this post so I want to know about the pay scale. And also let me know about the cost of the application.

21st June 2020, 01:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Field Workers in Vadodara Municipal Corporation? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Vadodara Municipal Corporation Field Worker recruitment is Rs. 2,600 per month.

Cost of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Field Worker recruitment Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://vmc.gov.in/.
21st June 2020, 02:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Field Workers in Vadodara Municipal Corporation? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Field Workers in Vadodara Municipal Corporation and Cost of application:-

Pay Scale is:-

Rs. 7500/- per month.

Cost of application:-

For general/OBC Fee
Rs. 800/-

For SC/ST Fee
Rs.400/-
21st June 2020, 05:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale for VMC FW recruitment 2020:-

>> Field Worker - Rs. 8500/- Consolidated

>> Application fee:-
General - ₹ 800/-
SC/St - ₹ 400/-
21st June 2020, 08:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• The pay scale allotted to field workers in Vadodara Municipal Corporation is ₹ 7500.

•••There is no application fee.

•••Official Website
For any further information
22nd June 2020, 09:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for Field Workers in Vadodara Municipal Corporation and cost of recruitment application:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for a Field Worker in Vadodara Municipal Corporation recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Vadodara Municipal Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Field Worker

>> Pay Scale Offered - Rs.7500/- per month

>> Please refer to the official notification given below for more detailed information. As per my knowledge, there is no certain fee to be paid in order to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?