3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How many ITI Plant Assistant vacancies are available in MPPGCL? Age limit to apply?

Sir, I just came to know about the recruitment of ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL. Can I know how many vacancies are available for this particular post in this firm? Kindly tell me what is the age limit for applying in this recruitment?

5th September 2019, 05:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ITI Plant Assistant vacancies are available in MPPGCL? Age limit to apply?

Vacancies are available in MPPGCL (Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited) ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is 100 posts only.

Age limit required to apply for MPPGCL (Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited) ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is 18 to 25 years for Other State and 18 to 40 years for MP Domicile.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.
5th September 2019, 07:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ITI Plant Assistant vacancies are available in MPPGCL? Age limit to apply?

There are 100 vacancies available for ITI plant assistant in MPPGCL. Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment, should be in the age boundary of 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation of 3 years will be applicable on OBC candidates and 5 years will be applicable on SC/ST candidates respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?