11th November 2018, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Junior Executive in WBSEDCL?

After searching alot, I finally know about the WBSEDCL details of Junior Executive. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

19th November 2018, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Junior Executive in WBSEDCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After searching alot, I finally know about the WBSEDCL details of Junior Executive. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

Pay scale allotted to Junior Executive (Finance) in WBSEDCL is given below:

Pay Band – Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800 and Grade Pay – Rs 4,700

Candidates who have obtained a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university plus passed in Intermediate Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India or candidates having Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and Accounts from a university recognized by the UGC / Institute approved by AICTE are eligible to apply for the Junior Executive (Finance) recruitment in WBSEDCL. The WBSEDCL website link is given Click Here
21st November 2018, 08:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Junior Executive recruitment:

Pay scale allotted for this is Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.wbsedcl.in.
21st November 2018, 08:15 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Junior Executive recruitment:

Pay scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-

For more information, you can visit www.wbsedcl.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?