2nd March 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?

Sir I appereared for IBPS exam and scored 147/250 i belong to the general category. I did my PG with banking and finance. Sir this is my last chance so kindly tell me What are my chances of getting an interview call from the banks based on my score.

as my of the banks are asking for higher cutoffs or the cut off is higher

pls guide me

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  2. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  3. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  4. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  5. Can I get a interview call after scoring 127 marks in IBPS PO exam?
  6. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  7. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  8. When will I receive call letter being a candidate from SC category having scored 125 marks in IBPS Exam?
  9. What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?
  10. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  11. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  13. Can I get an Interview call if qualified in IBPS Clerical exam being an OBC candidate?
  14. Chances to participate in the interview after scoring 142 in IBPS PO exam in general category?
  15. Is it possible for me to get the clerical job in government bank after completion of B.Sc with Science? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to apply for government jobs after passing B.Sc. through distance learning from Soviet University New Delhi?
  17. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if completed PGD in Banking & Finance from Distance Learning with 60%?
9th March 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?

what is the cut off mark for general candidates in IBPS clerk exam ?
9th March 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?

Do i have chances of getting interview call after scoring 171 marks out of 250?
10th March 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Do i have chances of getting interview call after scoring 138marks out of 250? i am female & belong from general category
12th March 2012, 04:40 PM
masuka123

Dear friend,

There are no fixed seats under IBPS. You just have to clear the exam and your score will be valid for 1 year. You can go for the interview of Bank Po and clerical works during the year in any of the following 19 public sector banks:
Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Canara Bank
Central Bank of India
Corporation Bank
Dena Bank
Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Syndicate Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
UCO Bank
Vijaya Bank

Best of luck!!
16th March 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv scored 143 in ibps clerks exam from general category...wil i get any interview cal frm any bank ???? plzz tel me sir
18th March 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

i have score 142 in gen cateogary will i get call from any bank?
14th April 2012, 03:01 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You just have to clear the exam and your score will be valid for 1 year. You can go for the interview of Bank Po and clerical works during the year in any of the following 19 public sector banks:
Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Canara Bank
Central Bank of India
Corporation Bank
Dena Bank
Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank

and one more thing you need to do good in ibps score as muc as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?