11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Nursing Sister Trainee under Mumbai Port Trust recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Nursing Sister Trainee in Mumbai Port Trust? I have applied in Mumbai Port Trust recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

17th October 2018, 05:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Nursing Sister Trainee under Mumbai Port Trust recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Nursing Sister Trainee in Mumbai Port Trust? I have applied in Mumbai Port Trust recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

Pay scale allotted to Nursing Sister Trainee under Mumbai Port Trust recruitment is as follows:

Consolidated salary of Rs 10,000 per month

Interested and eligible candidates can download the application from http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/ and apply to the Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment.

17th October 2018, 06:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Nursing Sister Trainee under Mumbai Port Trust recruitment?

Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment.

Pay Scale allotted for this is Rs.10,000/

For more information, you can visit at http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in.

17th October 2018, 06:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum pay of a Nursing Sister Trainee under Mumbai Port Trust recruitment, may range upto Rs. 10,000/- per month. The salary will increase as soon as they complete their training. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in) and apply for the recruitment.

17th October 2018, 10:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Mumbai Port Trust

Name of the Job Position - Nursing Sister Trainee

>> Consolidated remuneration of Rs.10,000/- per month

>> And you will not be entitled to any other benefits in the MbPT service. You may go through the below website for getting more detailed information.

Click here for Official Website

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?