11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BSc graduate and I have heard about the Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Nursing Sister Trainee. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

17th October 2018, 04:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BSc graduate and I have heard about the Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Nursing Sister Trainee. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

There are 25 Nursing Sister Trainee vacancies available in Mumbai Port Trust recruitment.

Candidates must have passed SSC or its equivalent and Registration as qualified Nurse and Midwife with Maharashtra Nurse and Midwives and Health Visitors Council + one year experience of Nursing after obtaining the qualification.

Minimum age limit – 20 years and maximum age limit – 30 years

The above given are the requirements to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee.
17th October 2018, 10:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Number of vacancies available in Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment and requirements to apply:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Mumbai Port Trust

Name of the Job Position - Nursing Sister Trainee

Total Number of vacancies - 30 vacancies

Division of vacancies are,

>> Nursing Sister Trainee - 25 vacancies

>> Pharmacist Trainee - 5 vacancies

You must have done SSC or its equivalent and registration as qualified nurse and midwife with the Maharashtra Nurse and Midwives and health visitors council. And also you must have one year's experience of Nursing after obtaining the qualification.

And the minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Website
18th October 2018, 07:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment.

Number of Vacancies: 30 Nursing Sister Trainee.

For more information, you can visit at http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
18th October 2018, 07:13 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment in number of Vacancies is 30 for Nursing Sister Trainee.

For more information, you can visit at http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
19th October 2018, 04:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There are total number of 25 posts available for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment. Break down vacancies are as follows.
UR: 15 posts
SC: 02 posts
ST: 02 posts
OBC: 26 posts

Being a BSc graduate, you are eligible to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment. but you have to fullfill the below mentioned details.

You must have passed SSC or its equivalent to be eligible.
You must have registered as qualified nurse and midwife with the Maharashtra Nurse and Midwives and Health Visitors Council to be eligible.
You should have one year's experience of Nursing after obtaining the qualification to be eligible.

If you comply the above mentioned details, you are definitely eligible to apply for same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?