27th March 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get railway auditing job?

I had completed 10th standard in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. Now, I am studying 11th standard commerce group. In commerce what can I do? My ambition is railway auditing. Please tell me something related this. Please reply me.

28th March 2017, 02:00 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: How can I get railway auditing job?

The best option I can suggest you is to opt for CA course after your 12th or after your graduation as you feel like and in between try to work under a well renowned CA as his/her assistant and try to get some auditing knowledge.

With time and experience once you feel you are ready for doing auditing, you can very much apply for the job post in railways as and when any such vacancy is announced. You should keep on checking the official railway website at regular intervals or enable notifications to be updated with the latest news and offers.
28th March 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in Information technology now say how can I join in railway
17th October 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing ba in economics so can I go for railway audit job after my 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?