11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment for BSc(Nursing) graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BSc(Nursing) and I want to apply in Mumbai Port Trust recruitment for the post of Nursing Sister Trainee. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

17th October 2018, 05:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment for BSc(Nursing) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have done BSc(Nursing) and I want to apply in Mumbai Port Trust recruitment for the post of Nursing Sister Trainee. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

Selection procedure of Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment is given below:

Candidates are selected for the Nursing Sister Trainee post on the merit of the candidate’s obtained marks on the basis of educational qualification, experience and other activities, etc.

There are 25 Nursing Sister Trainee posts available under Mumbai Port Trust recruitment.
17th October 2018, 06:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment for BSc(Nursing) graduate?

Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment.

The selection procedure will be based on the merit of the candidate's obtained marks on the basis of educational qualification Experience and other activities etc.

For more information, you can visit at http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
17th October 2018, 07:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment, depends upon the marks secured in the qualifying examination. Candidates having past experience in the relevant field will have the advantage to get selected.
17th October 2018, 10:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Mumbai Port Trust

Name of the Job Position - Nursing Sister Trainee

>> Selection will be based on the merit of the candidate's obtained marks on the basis of the educational qualification experience and also the other activities ..etc.,

>> And the above posts, reserved as above. And in case no suitable SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC candidates are found for the concerned post. These vacancies shall be filled up candidates of the other categories.

Click here for Official Website
18th October 2018, 07:09 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment the selection procedure will be based on the merit of the candidate's obtained marks on the basis of educational qualification Experience and other activities etc.

For more information, you can visit at http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
19th October 2018, 04:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being a BSc(Nursing) graduate, you are eligible to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment. but you have to fullfill the below mentioned details.
Candidate must have passed SSC or its equivalent to be eligible.
Candidate must have registered as qualified nurse and midwife with the Maharashtra Nurse and Midwives and Health Visitors Council to be eligible.
Candidate should have one year's experience of Nursing after obtaining the qualification to be eligible.

If you comply the above mentioned details, you are definitely eligible to apply for same.

Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of order of merit of the marks obtained on the qualifying examination, experience and other activities etc.

You can get more details on the official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?