7th August 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Police Service Officer through Meghalaya Public Service Commission?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Police Service Officer post under Meghalaya Public Service Commission recruitment. I don’t know what is the pay scale to the Police Service Officer. Can you please let me know about the pay scale?

13th August 2019, 04:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Police Service Officer through Meghalaya Public Service Commission?

The minimum pay scale offered to a Police Service Officer in Meghalaya Public Service Commission recruitment, is approximately Rs. 45,000/- and above per month.

Depending upon the experience of the candidate the salary may increase according to the norms of the government.

13th August 2019, 11:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Police Service Officer through Meghalaya Public Service Commission?

Selected candidates for the post Police Service Officer through Meghalaya Public Service Commission will receive salary pay in the Pay Matrix o! Level-1 5 (Rs 45600/- per month - open ended matrix with 3% annual increment.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 05/09/2019 till 05.00 PM.

Detailed information is available at http://meghalaya.gov.in/megcms/sites...ertisement.pdf

14th August 2019, 11:40 PM
phool1004

5 Lakh To 6 Lakh Pay scale allotted to Police Service Officer through Meghalaya Public Service Commission

For more information you can visit on www.mpsc.nic.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?