26th June 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to a Technical Officers in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the pay scale allotted to Technical Officers in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited. I am going to apply for this recruitment firm. Please let me know about the pay scale. Waiting for your response!

28th June 2020, 08:25 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to a Technical Officers in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

Pay Scale offered for Technical Officers in Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Technical Officers in Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Electronics Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Technical Officer

>> Pay Offered - Rs.23,000/- per month

>> The above mentioned pay is consolidated contract pay (inclusive all)

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
28th June 2020, 12:00 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to a Technical Officers in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment is Rs. 23,000 Per Month.

Vacancies are available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment is 70 posts (UR: 36 posts OBC: 18 posts, SC: 11 posts, ST: 5 posts).

Selection Procedure of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.ecil.co.in/.
28th June 2020, 06:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to a Technical Officers in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited:-

ECIL Technical Officer Pay Scale is -
Rs 23,000/- per month.
29th June 2020, 04:11 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Electronics Corporation of India Technical Officers recruitment :

Pay scale alloted for the post of Technical Officers in Electronics Corporation of India Limited is Rs.19,058 – 23,000/-pm.

Total 7 vacancies of Technical Officers is available under ECIL.

For more information log on to official website www.ecil.co.in
29th June 2020, 08:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to a Technical Officers in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited are as follows:-
Pay scale- Rs. 21,000/- per month.
Total number of vacancy- 15.
29th June 2020, 08:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to a Technical Officers in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited are as follows:-
Pay scale- Rs. 23,000/- per month
Total number of vacancy- 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?