26th February 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can CA IPCC completed candidate apply for SBI PO exam if not completed graduation? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I am a CA IPCC completed candidate but have not completed graduation yet. Can I apply for recent SBI PO exam? What should I do for it?

27th February 2017, 06:15 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can CA IPCC completed candidate apply for SBI PO exam if not completed graduation? What should I do for it?

State Bank of India has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. You have completed CA IPCC but do not complete your graduation. You are interested to know whether you are eligible or not.

**No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for SBI PO recruitment. The main reason is that you do not fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria i.e student must possess graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students in the final year of graduation degree course are also eligible to apply.

**In my opinion if you have to firstly complete your graduation degree then you can apply for SBI PO. If you want to go through the detailed notification of SBI PO then you can go through in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI_PO_Rectruitment_2017.pdf(113.0 KB, 67 views)
27th February 2017, 09:34 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can CA IPCC completed candidate apply for SBI PO exam if not completed graduation? What should I do for it?

Any candidate who has completed his graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university is eligible to apply for SBI/IBPS PO examination. The IPCC is not considered as graduation, but it is considered as the equivalent of graduating under the central government, hence you are eligible to apply for the SBI PO exam.
28th February 2017, 01:12 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed CA IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) you are certainly eligible for applying for SBI bank PO examination on the educational requirement prospective as for the same the basic educational qualification required is a bachelor degree course in any discipline or any equivalent degree from a recognized university and CA IPCC is considered to be equivalent to a bachelor degree (B.Com) as per ICAI.

* Apart from the educational qualification mentioned above ,You must also satisfy the qualifications mentioned below to be eligible for same examination :-

i) You must have the nationality of India.

ii) Your age must lie within 21 years to 30 years if you are a general category candidate. Further age relaxation is applicable in maximum age limit for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

iii) You must have good communication skills along with basic knowledge of working on computer.

For more details about SBI examination you can refer to the link www.sbieam.co.in.
28th February 2017, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a CA IPCC completed candidate but have not completed graduation yet. Can I apply for recent SBI PO exam? What should I do for it?

Sorry, CA IPCC completed candidates are not eligible for SBI PO examination. The eligibility for applying SBI PO job is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualifications. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply. So it is not possible to apply after completion of CA IPCC, you have to complete the CA or you have to study graduation in any discipline to apply for SBI PO posts examinations. The SBI recruitment of Probationary Officers advertisement PDF link is given below;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI_PO_Rectruitment_Eng_06022017.pdf(113.0 KB, 82 views)
1st February 2018, 10:39 PM
nishanth60

You are not eligible to apply for SBI PO examination as you have completed CA IPCC but you have not completed your Graduation. The educational qualification required to apply for this exam is Bachelor degree in any stream with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate from UGC approved college or university. And age limit to apply for this exam is 21-30 years for General category candidates and 21-33 years for OBC candidates, 21-35 years for SC and ST candidates. Selection procedure of this SBI PO post is preliminary exam, main exam followed by group discussion and personal interview. For any further information please check www.sbi.co.in.
11th October 2018, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I have graduate from a recognized university but I have only 44 %mark in my overall degree percentage can I eligible to apply for bank po exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?