14th April 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court?

Hi friends, I have already applied for Junior Clerk recruitment of Bombay High Court.I want to know about the salary that what is the pay scale of this post in Bombay High Court? Please tell me asap.

11th May 2018, 03:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court?

Pay scale for Junior Clerk post in Bombay High Court is Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Rs. 1900/- grade pay.
Candidate must have passed SSC examination to be eligible to apply for the post of Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court. Candidates should have typing speed of 40 wpm in English and 30 wpm typing speed in Marathi.

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th August 2018 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Short answer
11th May 2018, 08:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale of Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court:

Pay Scale offered for the post of Junior Clerk of Bombay High Court recruitment is as follows.

>> Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment:

@ Candidates must have completed their SSC Board examination from a recognized board. Candidates who have completed their Graduation or Law Graduation of any recognized university in any faculty will be given preference.

@ You must have passed Government commercial certificate examination or else the examination that is conducted by Government Board or ITI for English Typing with speed of 40 wpm and Marathi typing with speed of 30 wpm.

Click here for More Details
12th May 2018, 11:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As per your request I have listed the pay scale of Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court:

> Minimum pay: Rs. 5,200/-

> Maximum pay: Rs. 20,000/-

> Grade pay: Rs. 1,900/-
12th May 2018, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have already applied for Junior Clerk recruitment of Bombay High Court.I want to know about the salary that what is the pay scale of this post in Bombay High Court? Please tell me asap.

The pay scale of Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court is as follows:
Rs 5,200-20,200+1900 GP

Eligibility to apply for the Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court is a S.S.C. Board Examination. However, preference will be given to Graduate and Law Graduate of any recognized university and must have passed the Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board and Marathi typing with speed of 30 w.p.m. Candidates must have computer knowledge. Candidates can find the details in the High Court of Bombay recruitment website link given Click Here
12th May 2018, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The Pay Scale of Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court is Rs. 9200 to Rs. 20200/- plus Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay. To be eligible to apply for Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court, you should have passed SSC examination, you should have typing speed of 40 wpm plus 30 wpm typing speed in Marathi and you should possess Computer Knowledge Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?