14th April 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Bombay High Court Junior Clerk recruitment?

Hello Sir, I have applied in Junior Clerk recruitment of Bombay High Court. I want to know about the process of selection in this recruitment. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure?

11th May 2018, 04:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bombay High Court Junior Clerk recruitment?

Selection procedure of Junior Clerk recruitment of Bombay High Court:
There will be a written examination for selection of candidates. Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
11th May 2018, 08:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment:

The selection process of Bombay High Court Junior Clerk recruitment consists of,

>> Screening Test of shortlisted candidates for the post Junior Clerk - 06.05.2018

>> Local Language Typing Test for the post of Junior Clerks - 09.06.2018

>> English Typing Test for the post of Junior Clerks - 17.06.2018

>> Interview for the post of Junior Clerk - Between 16.07.2018 to 30.07.2018 (day to day)

>> Final list of Junior clerk will be prepared and submitted to the High court for approval - Within one week from the last day of Interview (07.08.2018)

Click here for More Information
12th May 2018, 11:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court, you have to visit the official website at (http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php), select the position and fill up the online application form.

After submitting the application form, you have to appear for a written examination conducted by the authorized bodies. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the marks secured in the examination.
12th May 2018, 11:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court, you have to visit the official website at (http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php), select the position and fill up the online application form.

After submitting the application form, you have to appear for a written examination conducted by the authorized bodies. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the marks secured in the examination.
12th May 2018, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have applied in Junior Clerk recruitment of Bombay High Court. I want to know about the process of selection in this recruitment. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure?

Short listed candidates have to undergo a screening test for the post of Junior Clerk. After screening test, candidates equal to seven times the number of posts advertised shall be called for typing test for Bombay High Court Junior Clerk posts. Based on their performance in the typing test, candidates equal to three times the number of posts advertised would be asked to appear for interview. The screening test for the post of Junior Clerk contains questions from History, Civics, Science, Geography, Sports, Literature, Grammar, current events and Computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?