6th November 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting job in ONGC for Master in Social Work student from IGNOU?

hi everyone.
plz tell me about chances available in ongc
after doing master in social work from ignou.
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

10th March 2017, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting job in ONGC for Master in Social Work student from IGNOU?

ONGC is a oil and energy resources company. It will be difficult to get a job related to social work in such company on the basis of masters in social work.

The best chances for working in ONGC is when you have a core engineering degree with GATE score. There are other kind of jobs too, but they are very less in number.
19th March 2022, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility of getting job in ONGC for Master in Social Work student from IGNOU?

O.N.G.C.job for sociology in PhD from jnu University
19th March 2022, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Yes PhD in sociology from JNu University and master degree in social work from Mumbai social work university.and M fill from JNu.
19th March 2022, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

My husband is also ONGCan He is a geologist from retirement from Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?