29th April 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Mangalore offering M.Phil in Microbiology or Biotechnology?

I have completed my M Sc in Microbiology,I want to know which colleges in Mangalore having Mphil in microbiology or biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  2. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  3. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  5. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  7. Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? -- [New]
  8. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  9. Is there any scope in Biotechnology? Which are the colleges?
  10. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  11. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  12. Which is better to study among Microbiology and Biotechnology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) female candidate?
  13. List of universities offering Ph.D? I am a PG in Bioinformatics with 70% from Mangalore University
  14. Is there any other job offering in Microbiology or Biotechnology?
  15. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  16. List of the colleges which organize exam for MSc in Biotechnology or Microbiology
  17. What are the courses in Biotechnology and BSc Microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  18. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2011, 08:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Mangalore offering M.Phil in Microbiology or Biotechnology?

India provides large-scale practice of biotechnology as well as microbiology. There are many reputed institutes in Mangalore offering Biotechnology and Microbiology. After the program, aspirants can work in hospitals and laboratories. Some of them are Karnataka Theological College, K.P.B.N.I College, and Madhava Pai Memorial College. You can visit the college site for further details.
27th June 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Mangalore offering M.Phil in Microbiology or Biotechnology?

I want to know which colleges in Mumbai/Maharashtra offer Metallurgical Engg, the fee structure and last yrs cuttoff marks in these colleges .cpb
2nd July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

which colleges offering m phil microbiology in kerala or what are the universities?
10th January 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

which colleges offer medical microbiology in manglore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?