3rd August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for B.Sc in animation holder to get a job in government?

I have done B.Sc in animation and multimedia from Sikkim Manipal University, now want to apply for a government on my graduation basis., but many people said that government dont accept bsc in animation., so what to do now.., feel like i wasted my parents money doing this graduation.,

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance for government job after completing BSc and Animation course?
  2. How to get a Government Job being a candidate pursuing 1st year of B.Sc in Animation?
  3. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  4. How should I join government college after doing BSc degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  5. How can I get Job in Automobile Companies having done Graduation in B.Sc Animation?
  6. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do graduation in Animation now(BSc in Animation) after leaving my previous graduation? Institutes and age criteria?
  8. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  9. How much is the fee for BSc in Animation? Are there any government seats? How to apply for government seats?
  10. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  11. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to do BSc in Animation after completing 12th?
  13. Best course for a job in Animation field after 12th standard? Qualification required for the same?
  14. Courses available for BSc IT students? Can I go for Animation Field? Procedure for it? Any college for Animation in Maharashtra?
  15. Short term courses in business department after 12th?
  16. Universities offering MS in Animation? I have completed BSc
  17. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  18. What is the future in animation? I am doing BSc in Animation from Arena Delhi
4th August 2015, 01:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for B.Sc in animation holder to get a job in government?

Yes, of course, who has said that candidate who has done bachelor of science in animation course is not eligible for the government job.

There are numerous government job entrance examinations in which it is clearly mentioned that candidates having bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university is eligible to apply for the exam.

Your university must be approved and recognized by Indian government bodies like UGC, DEC if you have done in distance mode etc. Some of the jobs in which you can apply are:

~~Civil Services examination.

~~Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam.

~~Entrance exams conducted by Staff Selection commission.

You can appear for any of the exam mentioned above and crack the entrance exam to get job in government sector.
4th August 2015, 01:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for B.Sc in animation holder to get a job in government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc in animation and multimedia from Sikkim Manipal University, now want to apply for a government on my graduation basis., but many people said that government dont accept bsc in animation., so what to do now.., feel like i wasted my parents money doing this graduation.,
You have completed B.Sc degree so you are eligible for jobs like Banking and assistant teacher jobs in government school.

For teachers jobs you must qualify in TET exam.

For banking jobs, you must qualify in SBI and IBPS exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible for TET exam.

2)Your age should be below 40 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
4th August 2015, 07:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get government job for the candidate who completed his/ her graduation in animation field. There are many job opportunities to these candidates in both private and public sectors.

To promote animation within the country, the government of India together with the Information and Broadcasting ministry has involved players from the animation industry in wide range.

Some of the top firms which provides job for professionals in animation are given below :

* Advertising (Commercials and print ads).

* Entertainment.

* Virtual reality in Defense.

* Sales (Presentations).

* Web designing.

* Medical, Legal and Insurance industry.

* Business (product promotions and marketing demos).

The candidates can also apply for various other government jobs on their graduation basis. Some of them include are given below :

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Railways.

* Postal department.

* Banking sector.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IBPS.

* Indian Army.

* Border security force.

Many government jobs are provided by the government of India for the candidates who completed their bachelor's degree from any recognized university or institution.
20th July 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I want all government jobs list for bsc animation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?