12th July 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get government job opportunities after completion of M.Com PGDCA course?

Can M.com. PGDCA., 43 years old Female - get any Job opportunity in Government organizations. (with 19 years of Experience in Accounts and Admin.) Can you please guide me with the complete information on this soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get government job opportunities after completion of M.Com PGDCA course?
  2. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  4. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. Model question papers of PGDCA exam? What are the job opportunities?
  6. Is PGDCA necessary for government job? In which government jobs PGDCA is preferred?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  8. Which steam has better job opportunities after completing B.Sc, PGDCA and MBA?
  9. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  10. What courses to do after completion of M.Com in Business and Administration? Job Opportunities for those courses?
  11. Will I get a good job with good salary after doing hotel management? -- [New]
  12. Which government jobs are available for me on the basis of B.Com and PGDCA?
  13. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc in chemistry? What it the scope of PGDCA?
  14. Best Career Options after completion of PGDCA?
  15. Is PGDCA necessary after BCA to get government jobs? Which is more preferred in government organisations?
  16. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  18. How to get a government job after doing M.A in Economics and PGDCA in computer science?
13th July 2016, 02:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job opportunities after completion of M.Com PGDCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can M.com. PGDCA., 43 years old Female - get any Job opportunity in Government organizations. (with 19 years of Experience in Accounts and Admin.) Can you please guide me with the complete information on this soon? Thanks!
You have completed M.Com course, So you are not eligible for lecturer post in in government college through UGC NET entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks are eligible for lecturer post in government college.

There are no age criteria.
14th July 2016, 12:39 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job opportunities after completion of M.Com PGDCA course?

For you chances to apply for government job is very less as you have good experience but you are too old. Maximum age for most of the jobs is 30 years. There are age relaxation for those who falls under reserved category. You may get chance to apply in government companies. Also buy employment news, this paper will give you all the details regarding government jobs.
14th July 2016, 11:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it is possible to get government job after completion of M.Com and PGDCA courses. There are vacancies in nationalized banks, PSU companies, government departments, defense, railways, state transport corporation, police department etc. The vacancies are filled through various examinations like;

Those cleared the examination successfully will be invited for the interview. The advertisement for the vacancies will be published in the newspapers like Employment News and in websites.
15th July 2016, 05:10 PM
anuradha1985

M.com stands for Master of commerce and it is three years course.
And after completing M.com you join any government sector like

Banks
Railway
Civil service
SSC
Teaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?