24th October 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA? Can you please let me know the complete eligibility criteria which is followed for the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job if I have scored 49% in graduation and 70% in PGDCA?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for government job with 48% marks in graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  6. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  7. What is better course to take after completion of Graduation and PGDCA?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completion of B.Tech with 60% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?
  14. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  15. Which graduation course I can take after completion of intermediate with 820 marks to get a government job in future?
  16. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  18. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc? Duration of course, good institute, placement and job options?
25th October 2015, 10:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA? Can you please let me know the complete eligibility criteria which is followed for the same? Thank you!
Yes, you can apply for government jobs because you have completed graduation degree.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
25th October 2015, 05:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the most of the government jobs examination after completing the graduation.

Since to appear for the most of the most of the examination the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university so you can appear for the government jobs examination.

Some of the best government jobs examination for which you can appear with the 49% in the graduation is :-
* SSC.
* Railway.
* Banking.
* TET.

But you need to qualify in the entrance examination for the final slection for the jobs.
25th October 2015, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for many government jobs because there is no percentage criteria for most of the government jobs in India. All you need is a degree in any discipline with pass marks.

You can apply for IBPS clerk and PO exams , UPSC civil services exam, CDS exam etc. You have to be really well prepared for the written exam because selection is on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?