10th December 2016, 10:36 AM
dhiru mavi

Which posts are available for a B.Sc Graduate in PCS exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am Dheerendra Kumar from Ghaziabad District. I am graduate in B.Sc with PCM, I want to know which posts are available for a B.Sc Graduate in PCS exam? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th December 2016, 08:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which posts are available for a B.Sc Graduate in PCS exam? How can I apply for the exam?

For appearing in the Public Commission Service the required eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, with bachelor degree in bachelor in science you are eligible to appear for examination and eligible for recruitment for most of the post. But, for some of the post such as Drug Inspector and other post the degree must be in specific discipline.

So, you are eligible for recruitment as BDO etc. The application for the examination is available online at the official website of State Public Service Commission.
1st December 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which posts are available for a B.Sc Graduate in PCS exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Hi sir, I am Shikha Srivastava and I am graduate in BSc with PCB. I want to know which posts available for me.
And what kind of materials should be required for me.
7th December 2020, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc degree in chemistry honours. Am I eligible for PSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?