8th June 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Post given after clearing PCS-J exam? Eligibility and selection criteria?

I am student of Symbiosis International University, and i am pursuing A 5 year degree programme (BBA.LLB)
I just want to know about the Posts given after clearing PCS-J exam and the selection criteria in the PCS-J examination and what is the eligibility of giving this exam ??

As I am unable to find the answers of the related question ??
I would be grateful to u If u would answer my Question

Thank u !!!

13th June 2016, 12:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post given after clearing PCS-J exam? Eligibility and selection criteria?

>> Post Given After Clearing PCS-J Examination - Civil Judge Junior Division

>> Eligibility Criteria Required :-

* Candidates must have completed Graduation in Law (or) an advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland

* And entitled to practice in the court or courts subordinate

* Candidates must posses knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script

Selection Process:

* Preliminary Examination
* Main Examination
* Personal Interview
15th August 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Post given after clearing PCS-J exam? Eligibility and selection criteria?

Is there any physical requirements (height, chest, eyesight, etc) for UPPSC Judiciary Exam?
Is there a requirement of minimum percentage in LLB as qualifications criteria for UPPSC Judiciary Exam?
28th November 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am student of LL.B.6th semester from D.D.U.Gorakhpur University Gorakhpur.I want to know about PCS.J.examination.How to apply and what is eligibility.(ATUL KUMAR PANDEY)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?