27th June 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I start preparation for PCS? I am a graduate student

i am only a graduate student . i want to crack the exam of up pcs . how can i start for preparation for pcs . plz guide me .

21st August 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I start preparation for PCS? I am a graduate student

i am complete my LLB this year after M.com. i want to crack the exam of up PCS . how can i start for preparation for PCS & i want to know can i prepared for PCS in Hindi syllabus plz guide me .
22nd August 2015, 01:20 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I start preparation for PCS? I am a graduate student

Yes.You can apply for UP PCS(Uttar Pradesh Public Commission Services)for some posts after completion of your graduation whereas you require post-graduation for specific posts.

Eligibility UPPCS

Qualification
You must have graduation to apply for UPPCS.For some post , you require specific qualification & post-graduation

Age Limit
Your age must be 21 to 40 years on 1st july of the examination year.

Preparation For UPPCS
- Make a Planning for preparation
- Use Standard reference books for any topic of the syllabus.
- Make a Note for each topic.It will help you for better preparation & effective revision
-Solve asked questions from that topic.It will give better idea which type questions will be asked in exam from that topic.
- Try to complete to cover all the topics atleast 1 month before the exam.
- In the last month , Revise all the topics & Do more practice on asked questions.

Important Dates UPPCS
- Starting Date of Application : 28 January , 2015
- Last Date to Apply : 28 Febuary , 2015
- Pay the Fees before 24 Febuary , 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?