16th June 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission exam?

sir
can i get previous question paper
of wb municipal services commission exam???
please provide me as soon as possivbe th
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  2. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Previous years question papers of West Bengal Forest Service commission
  4. Previous years model question papers of school service commission, West Bengal?
  5. West Bengal school service commission previous years chemistry(Hons/PG) question papers
  6. Previous years Political Science question papers of West Bengal School Service Commission
  7. Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission
  8. Previous question papers of Education(H) for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  9. Previous years library question papers? Sample question papers in West Bengal School Service commision
  10. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  11. How may I get previous year Bengali paper for school service commission West Bengal?
  12. Physics honors question papers for west bengal school service commission
  13. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  15. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  16. Previous years question papers of West Bengal Miscellaneous Service mains exam
  17. Previous years question papers of West bengal service?
  18. WB Public Service Commission mains law previous year question papers?
25th November 2014, 10:55 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question papers of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission exam?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPER OF WBSC:

I have attached a sample paper of WBSC exam in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to find out the pattern of questions followed and start your preparation accordingly. Make sure that you covering the entire syllabus to score well in the exam.

To know more about the exam and for further information, visit the official website - http://www.esic.nic.in/recruitment.php
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WBSC_Sample_paper.pdf(128.5 KB, 490 views)
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS-WBCS_2014.pdf(582.6 KB, 296 views)
File Type: pdf WBCS-Info_2014.pdf(1.27 MB, 257 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?