16th July 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have done BTech in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment for the post of Deputy Engineer. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

18th July 2019, 04:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that being a B.Tech degree holder in Electrical engineering discipline, you are not eligible to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment as for the same recruitment only B.E./B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering discipline are eligible.

Further, the selection of candidates for BEL Deputy Engineer will be based on their performance in Written Test followed by Interview.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://bel-india.in/Documentviews.as...h-11-07-19.pdf.
18th July 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have done BTech in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment for the post of Deputy Engineer. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

Selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer (Deputy in E-II Grade) recruitment is given below:

Eligible candidates have to appear in the Written Test

Candidates are short listed for the Interview based on their performance in the Written Test

Written Test – objective type questions from basic engineering subjects in the specializations and General Aptitude, etc.

Therefore, candidates have to clear the Written Test and Interview for getting Deputy Engineer (Deputy in E-II Grade) job in the Bharat Electronics Limited.
18th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://bel-india.in/.
18th July 2019, 06:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is based on written test and interview.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.bel-india.com
18th July 2019, 10:28 PM
phool1004

Selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer is given below :-

1.Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application has been accepted will be shortlisted for the Written Test.

2.Based on their performance in the Written Test, Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview.

3.Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the Written Test and Interview.
19th July 2019, 01:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process a Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment:

The detailed selection process of a Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Engineer

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Written Test

@ Interview

>> Cal letters shall be sent to the eligible candidates by e-mail for attending this written test or interview.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?