21st March 2021, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested in applying for the Border Roads Organisation recruitment of 2021 for the post of Draughtsman. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

25th March 2021, 05:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021

Procedure to apply for Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021 is Interested Candidates may apply this recruitment in prescribed application form along with self Attested all required document send to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 75 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. that is 04.05.2021.

Cost of Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021 Application Form is For Gen/OBC/EWS category candidates is Rs. 50/- and For SC/ST category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.bro.gov.in/.
25th March 2021, 10:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021

Procedure to apply for Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021:-

Visit the official website -
www.bro.gov.in

Click on the apply now button and read all details carefully.

Candidate can check and verify the eligibility term to apply for the post.

Download the application form and fill the application form with the required information.

Paste your recent color passport size photograph in the application form.

After that read the declaration selection completely.

Duly sign application form and put your left hand thumb impression.

Pay the application fee and submit application form.

Finally, cover the application form and post it to the respective address:-

Commandent, GREE CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411015.
26th March 2021, 05:46 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021:

** Procedure to apply:

The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application quoting this advertisement number and post applied to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015, within 75 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 90 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti 7 District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?