21st March 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available under Punjab PSC Sub Divisional Engineer recruitment 2021 for reserved candidates? Age limit to apply?

Hi friends, I belong to an SC category and I am planning to apply for the Sub Divisional Engineer recruitment of Punjab PSC. As I came under the reserved category, what exemptions are available for me? I would also like to know about the age limit for applying this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

25th March 2021, 07:18 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available under Punjab PSC Sub Divisional Engineer recruitment 2021 for reserved candidates? Age limit to apply?

Exemption available under Punjab PSC (Public Service Commission) Sub Divisional Engineer recruitment 2021 for reserved category candidates is:

** Fee exemption are available for reserved category candidates.

** Age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

Candidate age limit required to apply for Punjab PSC (Public Service Commission) Sub Divisional Engineer recruitment 2021 is lie between 18 to 37 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/.

25th March 2021, 09:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available under Punjab PSC Sub Divisional Engineer recruitment 2021 for reserved candidates? Age limit to apply?

The age limit to apply for the recruitment is 18-37 years and relaxation for reserved category as per the rules.

So, candidates with SC category candidates can appear for the examination till the age of 42 years.

There is also exemption in fee for reserved category.

25th March 2021, 09:33 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Punjab PSC Sub Divisional Engineer recruitment 2021 :

*Exemption

For reserved categories, there is relaxation in upper age limit,

45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
42 years for SC and Backward Classes of Punjab, Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.

Maximum age limt for unreserved categories is 37 years.

For more information log on to official website www.ppsc.gov.in.

26th March 2021, 07:18 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Punjab PSC Sub Divisional Engineer recruitment 2021:

** Exemption available for reserved category:

Fee exemption are available for reserved category.

Age relaxation are available for reserved category.

** Age limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 37 years.

Extra Age Relaxation as per rules.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?