10th July 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture has introduced it’s Young Professional-II recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for CIFA recruitment for the Young Professional-II? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

13th July 2019, 06:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment?

Procedure required to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture

Name of the Job Position - Young Professional-II

>> You are required to appear in the walk-in-interview to the venue that is given below.
Venue :- ICAR-CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar-751002
Date:- 18th July, 2019 (At 10:30 AM)

>> You are required to bring the bio-date (5 copies) and two passport size photographs, one set of self attested copies of the entire documents/ marks sheets/ experience certificate.

>> And the original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview for verification. For more details, please go through 1st page of the notification.

Click here for official notification
14th July 2019, 12:14 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment is:

~~ Bring your Bio-Data (5 Copies), two passport size photographs and one set of self-attested copies of the entire certificates/Marks Sheets/Experience certificate along with Original during the Interview.

** Interview Venue: ICAR - CIFA Office, Kausalya Ganga, Bhubaneswar-751002, ODISHA, INDIA.

For more information bout this recruitment you can visit their official website.
14th July 2019, 11:12 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As the recruitment for Young Professional-II post under Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) is Walk-in-Interview type, hence, to appear for the same recruitment all you need to do is to appear in the interview at the scheduled place at scheduled time i.e; at ICAR-CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar on 18.07.2019 at 10:30 a.m..

Interested candidates should bring their Bio-Data (5 Copies), two passport size photographs and one set of self-attested copies of the entire certificates/MarksSheets/Experience certificate. The original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview for verification.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://cifa.nic.in/sites/default/fil...cifa%20www.pdf.
14th July 2019, 03:06 PM
Mantun Bhai

Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment:

>> Procedure to apply:

Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with their Bio-Data (5 Copies), two passport size photographs and Original, one set of self attested copies of the entire certificates/Marks Sheets/Experience certificate at the time of Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?