10th July 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment for Agriculture postgraduate?

Dear friends, I have done MSc in Agriculture and I want to apply in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture recruitment of Young Professional-II. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

13th July 2019, 05:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment for Agriculture postgraduate?

Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) is inviting applications for Young Professional II posts.
Required educational qualification is Postgraduate degree in Life Science/ Zoology/ Fishery/ Agricultural Science with one to two years’ experience in relevant field. Maximum age limit is 45 years as on the date of interview (Relaxation will be given as per the government rule). For detail information about eligibility criteria go through the official notification.
Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 18th July 13, 2019 at 10.30am. Venue of the interview is ICAR-CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar – 751002.
13th July 2019, 06:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment for Agriculture postgraduate?

Requirements required to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment:

Major requirements required to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture

Name of the Job Position - Young Professional-II

>> You must have completed Post Graduate Degree in Fishery/ Agricultural Science or Zoology or Life Science or MFSc or M.Sc in Zoology with minimum 1 year of experience in Freshwater aquaculture.

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed not exceed 45 years in order to be eligible. Of course, there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

>> For more detailed information, please go through the 1st of the notification given below.

Click here for official notification
14th July 2019, 12:08 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Requirements to apply for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have Post graduate degree in Fishery/agricultural Sc./Zoology/Life Science.

~~ Desirable Qualification: Applicant must have one year experience in freshwater aquaculture.

~~ Age limit: Candidate minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 45 years. Relaxation is available for reserved category candidate as per government rule.

For more information bout this recruitment you can visit their official website.
14th July 2019, 03:09 PM
Mantun Bhai

Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Young Professional-II recruitment:

>> Requirement to apply:

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidate should have Post graduate degree in Fishery/ agricultural Science/ Zoology/ Life Science from a recognized university.

Age limit:

>> Candidate age should be 21 to 45 years. Relaxation is available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?