20th July 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) from Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

23rd July 2019, 02:04 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for Master of Fisheries Science (Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture.

The admission to the Master of Fisheries Science (Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture is on the basis of Common Entrance Test conducted by the ICAR.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Master of Fisheries Science (Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture is Graduation passed with minimum 50% marks from recognized university in relevant stream.

You can check the website http://cifa.nic.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?